« See also CulturaItalia technical documentation
- Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa, Mets MuseiD-Italia profile – version 1.0 – 12/07/2010
- Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa, Metadata compilation examples (Collection; Art object and Images; Demo-anthropological good and video) – version 1.0 – 21/07/2010
- Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa and Central Institute for the Union Catalogue, Mapping between ICCD Catalogue files and VRA Core 4.0 – version 2.0 – 08/07/2010
- MiBACT, XSD Data scheme for DbUNICO – version 1.1 – 15/12/2014
Software and user manuals
- MiBACT – ICCU, MuseiMets: software package for generation of METS-MDI metadata – version 1.0 (please see the user manual for installation requirements and user guide)
- MiBACT – ICCU, MuseiMets: user manual for software package – version 1.0
- MiBACT – ICCU, METS MDI file validator – 09/03/2012
- MiBACT – ICCU, User manual for METS MDI file validator – 31/01/2015
- MiBACT – ICCU, METS - MDI profile requirements and guidelines for validation – version 1.0 – 15/11/2011
CulturaItalia/MuseiD-Italia endorses the application of the CC0 license for metadata. For digital resources, we apply the conditions determined by providers.
- See the list of available online collections
- Download the list of collections (versions available for download: .csv, .xls, .ods)
“MuseiD-Italia” project (realised under E-Gov Plan 2012)
The Project “MuseiD-Italia” has been realised under the E-Gov Plan 2012 issued by the Ministry for Public Service and Innovation, in execution of the Convention undersigned by the Digitisation of the Public Administration and Technologic Innovation Department, the Ministry for Public Service and Innovation, and the Ministry for Cultural Heritage and Activities, and the subsequent Additional Acts of August 4, 2011 and June 28, 2012.
The Project “MuseiD-Italia” realised a national campaign for the digitisation of cultural heritage, with particular emphasis on the most important works hold by Italian museums in different fields (historical and artistical, technical and scientific, contemporary), and created the Central Digital Showcase, with a dedicated ‘MuseiD-Italia’ user interface, integrated with CulturaItalia portal, in order to activate services for preservation, promotion and reuse of Italian digital heritage.